This weekend...

3.22.2012


This weekend I'd like to...
1. Head to Bendy St Emporium in nearby Canowindra and stock up on preserving jars to save the last of this season;
2. Celebrate the beginning of chestnut season and practice my French with these muffins
3. Spread Lynwood's Rhubarb and Raspberry jam on hot cross buns
4. Get inspired by Oustanding In the Field for our first ever Mandagery Creek Venison Farm Lunch (which is now booked out but we have spaces for the next one on May 26 (email me for more info)
5. Organise my pantry with Love Mae's gorgeous stickers
6. Bring the Mandagery Creek Venison spirit through to my baking with these cute cake toppers.
7. Get excited about Orange F.O.O.D Week starting in three weeks!
8. Freshen up my food with Bill Granger's fantastic new book, Bill's Every Day Asian.
9. Make hot cross buns and style them like Megan Morton (her brand new website is beautiful)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

local is lovely All rights reserved
Design + Development by Ana Degenaar