This weekend....

4.19.2012


This weekend I'd like to...

  1. Read the latest issue of online magazine Styled
  2. Make this healthy 'sprouted' granola
  3. See the sun shine for the second Forage walk this in Orange Saturday where we will be serving our Mandagery Creek Venison to a crowd of 600 plus. Wowsers. Then on Sunday take the kids to Orange F.O.O.D Week's fantastic closing event 'FOOD Affair'.
  4. Make these delicious looking goat's cheese, honey and pistachio truffles
  5. Make up some quick pear tarts
  6. Browse through this cute collection of table settings 
  7. Have a loaf of this cocoa-carrot cake stashed away for school lunches next week
  8. Stock up on these cute boxes by new Australian e-store Blank Goods for food gifts.
My posts elsewhere
The perfect butter cake recipe on JustB Australia
Apple and Fig tarts over at Kidspot


3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog via Kidspot and I couldn't be happier. What a delightful space you've got going here and, just quietly, I think Orange was my first love. Really. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And right back at you! I just spent a very happy half hour reading your blog and look forward to lots more.

      Sophie

      Delete
  2. Sophie, I hope your weekend was all this and more. Interested to hear more about FOOD Week... will get to that one day!

    ReplyDelete

local is lovely All rights reserved
Design + Development by Ana Degenaar