The Friday List

7.31.2014


Another week has flown by with big and unrealised plans to post new stories, do more reading with the kids, spend some time in my neglected garden, fold boring laundry and climb my mountain of jobs yet to do. But I did manage to find a little time to faff around on the computer and do some aimless reading...here are this week's favourites.
What should I eat for Breakfast today is my new favourite food blog. Gorgeous words, photos and recipes.

Dig this chick is a gorgeous blog set in the Montana countryside about growing, cooking and playing through the seasons.

Let's all make these fritters and never feel bad again about not eating enough greens in one day.

I didn't find any time this week to iron. But I did manage to read this fantastic piece on the importance on eating together and this essay on Noma

I think this recipe for citrus ambrosia just might be the perfect winter pud; light, refreshing, seasonal and easy. How good would this be after a main course of this slow-cooked lamb.

Can't wait for summer so I can make this peach pie

Life changing crackers via My New Roots

Armchair travel - off we trot to South Africa's Pringle Bay. Yes please. 

Have just discovered, and am loving Wild Thyme and Sweat Pea's website and approach to life. Gorgeous.

Chocolate tahini, mocha mousse with lots more stuff...wordy but delicious

Preserved lemons via the Floury Baker. I've been hanging out to make a batch this winter.

1 comments:

  1. Really enjoying your Friday list links :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

local is lovely All rights reserved
Design + Development by Ana Degenaar