Do you heart art?

1.13.2014


For twelve years my clever clever Mum Annie Herron has been hosting residential art classes at our family home just over the Blue Mountains. I've always longed to come along to one and unleash my inner artist but between work/kids etc...the timing hasn't yet worked.

This year, finally, I get to be there for Mum's art classes (actually, I'll be there for every single one of them), though more in the kitchen than studio...

For each of the six five-day courses this year, I'll be on site cooking three meals a day for both students and teacher and can't wait.



Mum is a gifted, encouraging and talented art teacher, the venue is pretty special and I will do my best to make sure the food is fresh, delicious and suitable fuel for all those artistic fires. These classes fill up pretty quickly and most of the below are well over half-way booked (she keeps them pretty small) so if interested please send Annie an email and she'll get straight back to you. See you there!

Autumn
A week  Friday 2 May - Wednesday 7 May       (Beginners)
B week  Monday 12 - Saturday 17 May            (Advanced)
C week  Sunday 25 May  - Friday 30 May         (Advanced)

Spring.
A week Sunday 5 October  - Friday 10 October             (Beginners)
B week Friday 17 October - Wednesday 22 October      (Advanced)
C week Monday 3 November - Saturday 8  November    (Beginners/Intermediate)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

local is lovely All rights reserved
Design + Development by Ana Degenaar